Are you interested in having the opportunity and environment to develop your creativity and productivity? INACON has the right career perspective for you. Experience the professionalism unfolds as you embark on your career with us. At INACON, you will work and interact with top sector experts, gain valuable on-the-job training, apply your knowledge and expertise while working on complex consulting solutions, and expand your breadth of knowledge by participating in the activities of our intellectual forum – all while working in a collaborative work environment where we deliver value to the clients in sectors like Agriculture, Fisheries & Forestry, Social &Community-Driven Development, Climate Change & Environment, Water Resources, Irrigation, Water Supply & Sanitation, Mining & Energy, Information & Communication, Industry & Trade, Economy & Finance, Education & Health, Transport, Road & Bridge.
If you are seeking to join a dynamic organization where you work alongside friendly people, then look no further. You can join our team as a full time professional or as an associate. Please look at some of our ongoing needs or current opportunities.
Let us hear from you. Please send your detailed resume to email@example.com
Sustainable Tourism Development Expert
- Analysis of demand and opportunities for Tourism Destination Area development.
- Analysis of baseline conditions of visitor attractions and facilities and the receiving environment where the planned developments will be located.
- Analysis of the socio-economic baseline condition especially regarding tourism industry development, and enabling environment for private investment and business entry.
- Articulation of environmental, social, socio-economic, and cultural heritage opportunities and constraints.
- Ensuring sustainable tourism development in the Tourism Destination Area, including the development of tourism attractions and resources (natural, cultural, man-made, and human resources), providing the required supportive facilities and services, demand stimulation and institutional capacity development.
- Preparation of growth projections and development scenarios.
- Detailing of the preferred development scenario.
- Formulation of the Integrated Tourism Master Plan (ITMP).
- Ensure active and meaningful stakeholder engagement is embedded throughout the whole ITMP development process
Location of Job: Jakarta and Labuan Bajo
Work Experience: at least 15 years
Candidate Profile: Master Degree
Key skills: Tourism Development; Coastal & Marine Tourism; Sustainable Tourism Development